Introducing our most advanced point of sale application to date, SPOS (or Sarotech Point of Sale) version 5 has been programmed from the ground up to deliver a superb and yet satisfactory sales application for individual retailers, jewellers and the like. This program is mainly for Canadian users and residents, as the tax system differs for other countries.
- Flexibility: Our software is extremely versatile when it comes to selling; from handling toÂ lay-awayÂ plans, different types of payments (cash, cheques, credit cards, credit note and 4 user definable) adding new categories and managing your inventory has never been easier.
- Fast: Efficient and sharp in design, SPOS is powered by a customized commercial database engine, featuring lightning quick access to your inventory, client and transaction files, either in a standalone embedded system or over a client/server network.
- Portability: Travelling on the road or like to work from home? No problem; remote access is available for managing your inventory and viewing sales. You can login to your systems remotely anytime and see what your total daily sales are from anywhere in the world.
- Security: Featuring an authoritative user management system, you can limit salespeople to what exactly they can access in the application. Encrypted databases and passwords to the program and server help limit unwanted access and protect your business.
- User Friendly: Instead of spending countless hours teaching various keystrokes and what various terms mean to your employees, they (and certainly you) will be glad to know that finishing off a sale is the best part when it comes to recording the transaction on the computer! Featuring a clean cut design and an effective, highly efficient user interface, there’s no need to have a manual nearby to use the software. Just point and click and you’ve got yourself a successful sale.
This post is also available in: