Clients wishing to run SBS5 as a standalone or client application will need the following computer specifications.
- Intel CoreI3 processor, or better
- 4GB of Ram
- Microsoft Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11 operating systems
- Can also be used on Windows based Laptops with minimum 4GB memory
The requirements for running an SBS5 server vary depending on the amount of users and data being processed.
Typically, for maximum performance for a 10 user system, the recommended server requirements are as follows:
- Intel CoreI5 processor, or better
- 16GB or more Ram recommended
- Microsoft Windows 10 (x64bit) operating system Preferred; a maximum of 10 concurrent users may access SBS on this system.
For more then 10 Users
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016 (64-bit), Operating systems is supported
- Microsoft Windows Server2019 (64-bit), Operating systems is preferred
A properly tuned network with minimum 1 gigabit connectivity is recommended.
For remote access, a minimum of 15 Mbps High speed internet connection is needed.