Sarotech has finally released its new jewellery labels to the general public, presently available to order over the web on MontrealPOS.com. For those who have not heard, these tail labels come with some very unique properties, suitable for the jewellery industry. First, they are heat resistive, so they can outlast the harsh lamps in displays. Second, with the proper printer ribbons, the ultrasonic washer will not be a concern. Third, they are very flexible and easy to work with, and they are very strong and durable at the same time thanks to a unique material. Finally, the tail part itself is thin and strong, so jewellers can actually slip the fine tail in pendants and other jewellery with smaller loops or holes. Colours available presently are white and gold. We are very excited to distribute these new labels, and we’re very sure you will be pleased with its quality and attractive price range. Order your batch today!
Sarotech has released an update to its Inventory Labels application, fixing some minor bugs and including some new features. This update is available to all IL2 users free of charge (download now). For a list of changes in this release since 2.00.01, take a look at the following list.
- Screen DPI changes are now properly reflected.
- Problem updating the bar captions from French to English is corrected.
- Both Physical Inventory modifications were not reflected to main screen, on exit all child windows are now refreshed.
- A Filter button is added for both Physical Inventory screens. You may hide or display matching entries.
- Recent Cost & Retail Price columns are added to Physical Inventory grids
- Grid autodatasetfilter for all the grids are on.
- Filter button for all the grid columns are now on by default.
- Reports from supplier, client or location forms, report start and end limits will be set to selected record.
We are pleased to announce our new jewellery labels (thermal transfer based) for the public. Sarotech has worked exclusively with jewellers all over Montreal to create custom labels based on their needs. Our labels are durable, heat-resistive and highly flexible. The tail portion of the label is thin enough to fit in all types of jewellery, a feature that usually goes unnoticed with our competitors. They are strong enough to withstand an ultrasonic wash and resist the heat of lamps in display units (printed with the appropriate ribbon of course). These new labels can be purchased on our sister website, MontrealPOS.com, very soon. Click the thumbnail below for a full picture on how our jewellery tail label looks like along with the dimensions.