Sarotech has released an update to its Inventory Labels application, fixing some minor bugs and including some new features. This update is available to all IL2 users free of charge (download now). For a list of changes in this release since 2.00.01, take a look at the following list.
- Screen DPI changes are now properly reflected.
- Problem updating the bar captions from French to English is corrected.
- Both Physical Inventory modifications were not reflected to main screen, on exit all child windows are now refreshed.
- A Filter button is added for both Physical Inventory screens. You may hide or display matching entries.
- Recent Cost & Retail Price columns are added to Physical Inventory grids
- Grid autodatasetfilter for all the grids are on.
- Filter button for all the grid columns are now on by default.
- Reports from supplier, client or location forms, report start and end limits will be set to selected record.