- Confidentiality: No information of ANY kind is ever shared with third parties other than that which is clearly indicated herewithin.
- Aggregate Data. We gather certain generic information with respect to visitors’ use of our web site such as the number of unique visitors and the areas on the web site that they favour. We only look at this data on a collective basis, in summary form.
- IP Addresses: We collect and analyze traffic on our web site by keeping track of the IP addresses of our visitors. An IP address is a unique number assigned to your computer when you are browsing the internet. We log this information so that we can monitor overall traffic trends as well as the number of visitors visiting the web site. This information is used SOLELY to improve the quality of our web site.
- Cookies: Cookies are pieces of information sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer’s hard drive for record-keeping purposes. The web site analysis tool we use on our site employs the use of ‘cookies’ within our site. By tracking the information contained in the ‘cookie’, the software can calculate various aggregate statistical data. The cookie does not contain any personally identifiable information.
- External Links: On our site, we have links to other web sites that may collect personal information about you. This policy does not cover the information practices of such web sites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of these sites as their policies may be very different.
- Updates: If we make any material changes in our privacy practices, we will post a notice on our web site notifying users of the change.
This post is also available in: Anglais