Here’s a short overview of features presently found in Sarotech’s Point of Sale application (SPOS).
- Complete point of sale solution in one application
- Fully bilingual: English and French language support at the click of a button.
- Handles layaways, repairs, purchase orders, & label printing all in one program
- Tons of reports that are completely customizable to your liking
- Ability to print condensed reports on a receipt printer
- Transfer items in and out of your store to other locations seamlessly thru the internet.
- Physical inventory counting, either manually by hand, by barcode scanner or by a portable data collection terminal for complete automation
- User profiles and authentication support: control what your salespeople can do or see in SPOS
- Extremely easy-to-use sales screen for worry-free operation
- Multiple cash registers in a single store are supported via network (Multi-user edition of SPOS)
- Remote access support for managers and owners so they can keep track of their store from their home or anywhere else
- Simple user interface. SPOS is easy to use!
Item File (Inventory)
- Alphanumeric item code support, up to 15 characters
- Unlimited items support: have as many or as little items as you want
- Active / inactive items feature: hide items that you don’t want to see
- Optional category code integration in item code
- Multiple price support (up to 3 including regular price, MSRP & Wholesale)
- Two main item descriptions, 12 additional descriptions, for a total of 14 descriptions per item
- Category and sub-category support for better sorting
- Automatic updating of item descriptions to facilitate new item insertion
- Sale event price and date range support
- Item discounts, taxes, levels, weight, points and commission support
- Picture file support, have a Picture of each and every item
- Fully-featured statistics generation: overview per month of current and past year transactions
- Shortcuts to various inventory reports
- Direct access to printing of item labels with a click of a button
- Remote inventory connectivity so you can verify item availability in your other stores!
Client and Supplier File
- Full client/supplier details (address, telephones, contacts, spoken language, etc.)
- Active / inactive clients and suppliers
- Statistics for every client and suppliers: see current and past transactions on a monthly basis
- Track Layaways, Repairs, etc.. all from the clients screen
- Keep track of your purchases with ease. SPOS integrates this tedious process inside the program to keep your inventory up to date.
- Print reports and labels for new items instantly
- Item backorder support: incomplete purchase orders are handled with ease
- Enter cost prices right after you post your purchase orders
- Full item layaway support, supporting all types of payments
- View past layaway payments for every client and remaining balances
- Ability to cancel layaways or simply delete them
- Generate and view outstanding and past layaway reports easily
- Easy to use credit note system; new number is issued automatically for every credit note to keep things simple
- SPOS keeps a detailed history for every credit note transaction and eliminates mistakes
- See a credit note’s balance easily by SPOS’ built-in reporting system
- Handle client repairs with SPOS’ simple system
- Generate and view outstanding repairs
Remote Access & Connectivity
- SPOS is accessible remotely for store managers who like to work from home or mobile sales people (Kiosks etc..)
- Complete access to SPOS, as if you’re working locally!
- Manage multiple stores using SPOS Manager
Future Plans on SPOS
Within the next year, Sarotech plans to improve SPOS by adding the following features:
- RFID support: automatically keep track of your inventory with the click of a button!
- SKU support
- Web Store Integration: ability to manage an online store through SPOS via an additional module
- Loyalty/ gift-card system with the ability to print cards
Go back to the SPOS homepage.
This post is also available in: French