Do you rely on manual paperwork and a calculator to do your payroll deductions? Tired of keeping up to date on new provincial and governmental tax rates? Is filling out forms something which you despise? Look no further, Sarotech has developed an extremely useful utility to calculate all your payroll deductions in one easy to use program.
Payroll deductions can be a time consuming process, especially if you have a multitude of employees. SPD includes a simple employee list to manage your weekly paychecks to keep you organized.
You can select whether the employee is single or married and select the number of children he or she has. The program supports fixed and hourly pay rates (you can choose how many hours a week your employee works) along with the number of pays per year they receive. Also, you can exempt an employee from C.P.P/Q.P.P/U.I.C. and modify their union dues rate. Personal exemptions, such as federal and provincial, can also be applied.
If you would much rather give your employees a fixed net pay per week (or bi-weekly) you can do a reverse net pay lookup and see how much they would need to get paid hourly alongside their tax deductions and gross pay.
The latest version of Sarotech Payroll Deductions program (2012) supports the new Québec Parental Insurance Plan (Q.P.I.P.) inaugurated by the Québec government, effective since January 1st, 2006.
Please note that this application is only available to Canadian residents living in Québec, Ontario, Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland & Labrador and British Columbia.
- Full support for latest January 2017 tax deduction rules.
- Supports Québec, Ontario, Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland & Labrador and British Columbia province calculations.
- Canadian Pension Plan calculations (C.P.P.)
- Québec Pension Plan calculations (Q.P.P.)
- Québec Parental Insurance Plan support (Q.P.I.P.)
- Unemployment Insurance support (E.I. Employment Insurance)
- Print directly onto paychecks (employee name and pay amount).
- View and print reports of your employees for easy filing.
- Reverse net pay calculation to find out gross pay and tax deductions.
- Easy to use with a friendly user interface.
You are welcome to try out a demo of our application before ordering!
|SPD for Windows version 4.07A||$119.00||Buy|
|SPD for Windows upgrade to version 4.07A||$75.00||Buy|