Targeted mainly for jewelers who wish to organize and label their inventory, Fast Label was created with one goal in mind: deliver a perfectly printed label each and every single time. Creating and printing custom labels shouldn’t be rocket science, and that is why Sarotech has developed Fast Label to cater to a business’ demands for making quality labels quickly and efficiently.
If your inventory consists of unique alphanumeric item codes, then Fast Label is for you. Are newly updated program now allows you to enter up to 15 unique different fields onto a label, along with a barcode type and an image (logo) of your choice. You can enter as much or as little information you want onto a label.
Fast Label includes a comprehensive template system, dubbed “Label Formats” to allow you to set your own unique style whenever a label is printed or to define a layout style for every type of item in your inventory. With a templating system, you can change the way a label is printed out without having to to manually redo all your labels, since the changes will automatically propagate across your label inventory. The system relies on you to position each field (including the barcode and image) accurately onto a label template from the Label formats screen using measurements in millimeters. The label roll size can also be adjusted by modifying the margins, layouts and pitch.
Automation is an important aspect of Fast Label, since retyping can be frustrating! That is why several unique features are included in this program, such as support for an electronic scale (balance) system to weigh jewelry and automatically insert them into a desired field. Would you also like to also have the price automatically calculated and inserted for you on the label? Not a problem, since a weight/cost multiplier ratio value can be configured to calculate the price of the item spontaneously.
Finally, a reporting system is included which gives you the opportunity to print out the number of label templates &/or label lists you have in your database, allowing you to do a small inventory check based on the labels you have created.
- Alphanumeric item code support
- Up to 15 unique field details may be entered onto your labels
- Full barcode printing support (see below) along with checksum calculation
- Image or logo printing support on labels
- Extensive template system (“label formats”); accurate positioning (in millimeters) of fields to ensure precision printing
- Custom label dimensions support; allowing you to print on virtually any label that exists out there by entering your own dimensions
- Full font style support (bold, italic, underlining) of fields
- Full custom font support for each field (use your own fonts!)
- Preview label before printing; see how a label will look like in the preview window
- Reporting system; print or view your label inventory to keep track of your items
- Weight and multiplier fields calculation
- Automated field entry; set the program to substitute a field with an item code, description, or weight (through an electronic balance connected to the computer)
- Automated weight calculation with an electronic scale
- Rounding features allows you to set “neat prices” by rounding up the amount to the nearest dollar and subtracting a number of cents
- Supports any label printer
The following barcodes are supported in Fast Label version 2:
- Code 2 of 5 (Interleaved, Matrix and Industrial)
- Code 39 and Code 39 Extended
- Code 128A, Code 128B and Code 128C
- Code 93 and Code 93 Extended
- Code MSI
- Code PostNet
- Code Codabar
- CodeEAN8 and CodeEAN13
- CodeUPC_E0 and CodeUPC_E1
- CodeUPC Supp2 and CodeUPC Supp5
- Code EAN 128, EAN 128A, Code EAN 128B and Code EAN 128C
- Virtually any label printer can be used with Fast Label, but Sarotech highly recommends the Zebra line of printers, such as the LP 2844 / TLP 2844 & Gk420 Series. We also recommend using Seagull Scientific printer drivers for Zebra Printers for optimum compatibility.
Now that you have all the info why not tryout a free demo
A downloadable demo is available for Fast Label2, and coming soon Fast Label3 Demo.
|Fast Label version 3||$295.00||Credit card Payment Form -Fast Label|