- We have added a new feature called “Remember recent tabs.” By enabling this new feature SPOS will remember the last tab you were on in the Client, Supplier, and Item file screens.
- There was a Security issue for repair deletion. This had been Corrected
- We have now setup the Email option so you can use either the old system or new by going to the User Preference tab the click the System Preferences button and putting or removing the checkmark for “Use default email software”
- We have added extra print screen buttons
- we have added the ability to save options you have selected for reports so you can restore them at a later point.!
- We have made major changes to the reports emailing features.
- We made a few minor updates and corrections to the Monthly Activity report.
- Spos5 Manager transfer in was giving an error message. This has been Corrected.
- We have adjusted the new sales screen so that sale price or quantity pricing will no longer change an Items regular price.Discount rates will be changed to reflect the difference.
- We have added a new Monthly Activity report to help you manage your business better.
- To Give you the most information possible, we have added three buttons to the Item Transaction Tab of the Supplier screen, They are “Item, Detail, & Invoice.” The item button will bring you to the Item screen for the selected Item, The Detail button gives you the Inventory Transaction Details for the selected Item. & the Invoice button will open the sales screen for the selected Item.