SPOS 5 Changelogs
- The Item file screen:
- First date bought & First cost are added.
- Category #1 & #2 are added in the column list.
- We have added a Grid xlsx export feature.
- The Label creation section has been revamped for better visualization.
- We have added Sales statistics on the Item Screen.
- We have added a new option for you to set Salesperson Targets if needed.
- This update contains Major internal changes that will speed up the programs processes.
- Look forward to new features and Improvements to come in the following months!
- We have now added the option of doing your physical Inventory by Range of Items.!
- Computers running Windows 10 was Displaying distorted screens in High DPI modes. This has been Corrected!
- The layaway file can now be sorted by date
- We have added detailed messages for when you get file locking issues that will tell you what computer, as well as the Username of the person that is causing the locking issue.!
- You can now change or add client information for existing Layaways.
- Data Structures Updated to work with Manager Updates,
- Multi-Threading for Store Data imports is now Schedulable.
- To enable this exciting new feature you have to follow these steps.
- Goto the “User Preferences” menu tab and click on the “System Preferences” button, Put a check mark in “Multi Thread Import” & “Autorun scheduled Import Store Data” procedure.
- Click the “Reminders” Button make sure you have the amount of time in seconds that SPOS should check for Imports/Exports any value (number) other then “0” the default value is 600 sec
- Then click on the “Schedule” button and set the time and days of the week you want the Imports done, click on the OK button.
- You MUST leave Manager open for it to launch.
- The “Print Item Catalog” report can now be filtered by size and color.