- We have added a new Extremely powerful Sales Analysis report.
- We have added 6 more additional description fields to the item file entries for a total of 18 now, Accordingly some other screens have been updated to reflect the change, you will as well be able to add these new fields to your receipts.
- We have added a general Calendar to SPOS, it is a general use Calendar not specific to the user, so you can put things like Inventory scheduled for May 1st for example! The Calendar can also be set to pop up at startup
- To set up:
- Click the “Reminders” button from the User Preferences tab.
- Click “Show Calendar at startup” checkmark
- Restart the program
- In the Report Options Menu we have added a new option called “Suppress Repeated” If this is checked reports that have repeated Lines will not show them.
- Item File has several new fields added such as:
- Total Quantity adjusted, Corrected, Produced & Transferred.
- First date bought & First Cost are now item file fields, so that they can be added to labels if needed.
- We have revamped the Appraisal Certificate section with the following improvements,
- Print in French or English
- Text on certificate is now 100% modifiable from the system setup menu.
- We have removed the limit of lines you can have an a single label, and have revamped the look & functionality of the Label creation screens.
- New Email reports feature is introduced, You can now setup a day and time to have specific reports emailed to you!
- To set up:
- Click the “Schedule Setup” button from the setup tab.
- Click the add button
- Select one of the available report options. from the Event type dropdown menu.
- Set frequency. from the Schedule Type & select days of month fields
- Set date, time, from the Next schedule date and time fields
- Enter Email Address
- Then as always click the Check Mark to save
- Of course you have to have your Communication Setup completed before the system can email anything out.
- You can now adjust the Colour, Shading & Line Thickness in the Report Options section.
- A Physical Inventory Evaluation report has been added.
- The Item file screen:
- First date bought & First cost are added.
- Category #1 & #2 are added in the column list.
- We have added a Grid xlsx export feature.
- The Label creation section has been revamped for better visualization.
- We have added Sales statistics on the Item Screen.
- We have added a new option for you to set Salesperson Targets if needed.