- When doing an Invoice Revision the shipping charge type was not being restored, This has been Corrected
- The “Open transactions by date report” was not showing the original Invoice amounts. This has been Corrected
- The Version number was not set correctly. This has been corrected
- We have made some minor corrections to the “Purchase Order printout”.
- If your categories have trailing spaces, reports being generated were not able to be filtered. This has been Corrected.!
We have made minor improvements to the Balance Sheet Report.
Features Fix & Update.
- We have made some minor improvements & corrections to the Profit margin verificator feature.