- New, “Client Yearly Volume Discount” procedure has been Added,
- To setup the Yearly Sales Credit you have to goto the Client file, Select a client, goto the Financial Terms tab, you will see a new Yearly Sales Target section were you can assign a Target amount that the client has to purchase for, & the Credit Rate that will be applied to any amounts above the Target set.Once you process the Yearly Sales Credit procedure any client that that has a balance Over there Target it will appear on the list generated once posted there will be a PAID label on the client screen until the next Year end procedure is done!
- There have been many Minor bugs corrected as well.!
Sarotech Business Systems 5.00 is Released
- In the “Print Invoice” module, The client limit was not working, This has been Corrected
- When Importing from a CSV there was a problem setting US currency for US clients. This has been Corrected
- The Other assets column on Balance sheet was not calculating properly when the unposted transactions option was checked. This has been Corrected.
- The accounts payable month end was having a problem if a payment from SBS3 was reconciled. This has been Corrected
- We have added a ” Receive date ” column to the ” Items on Purchase Orders ” report
- The purchase Order list report is now filterable be the new ” Receive date” Column