- We have improved the Physical Inventory Process, it can now be done by range of Items.
- We have added more options in the Client File such as Print Invoice,Print Credit Notes, Print Statements.
- We have created a new Addon Application for SBS5 that gives you the ability to Email Invoices & Statements
- We have added options in the Revise Client File Menu and the System Defaults Menu’s to include the new options such as Print Invoice,Print Credit Notes, Print Statements. & Email Invoices & Statements.
- Sales people now receive a confirmation email when the Remote Order is imported.
- Higher then normal DPI in Windows 10 was no displaying screens properly, This has been Corrected.
- The General Ledger transaction import option was giving errors. This has been Corrected.
- The General Ledger transaction import from SBS3 batch file is Added.
- Custom report & export file names were being translated and causing errors. This has been Corrected.
- On the Utility menu, Using the Export Data button, custom exports was having issues. This has Been Corrected.
- The Order import by “CSV” was always defaulting to Canadian currency. This has been Corrected.
- In the General Ledger Batch Entry screen the Account Selection was not set properly. This has been Corrected.
- The General Ledger tax report was not showing proper totals. This has been Corrected.
- Minor Bugs fixed.!