- We have added 6 more additional description fields to the item file entries for a total of 18 now, Accordingly some other screens have been updated to reflect the change, you will as well be able to add these new fields to your receipts.
- We have added a general Calendar to SPOS, it is a general use Calendar not specific to the user, so you can put things like Inventory scheduled for May 1st for example! The Calendar can also be set to pop up at startup
- To set up:
- Click the “Reminders” button from the User Preferences tab.
- Click “Show Calendar at startup” checkmark
- Restart the program
- In the Report Options Menu we have added a new option called “Suppress Repeated” If this is checked reports that have repeated Lines will not show them.
- Item File has several new fields added such as:
- Total Quantity adjusted, Corrected, Produced & Transferred.
- First date bought & First Cost are now item file fields, so that they can be added to labels if needed.
- We have revamped the Appraisal Certificate section with the following improvements,
- Print in French or English
- Text on certificate is now 100% modifiable from the system setup menu.
- We have removed the limit of lines you can have an a single label, and have revamped the look & functionality of the Label creation screens.