Monthly Archives: May 2017
- We have now added the option of doing your physical Inventory by Range of Items.!
- Computers running Windows 10 was Displaying distorted screens in High DPI modes. This has been Corrected!
- The layaway file can now be sorted by date
- We have added detailed messages for when you get file locking issues that will tell you what computer, as well as the Username of the person that is causing the locking issue.!
- You can now change or add client information for existing Layaways.
- We have improved the Physical Inventory Process, it can now be done by range of Items.
- We have added more options in the Client File such as Print Invoice,Print Credit Notes, Print Statements.
- We have created a new Addon Application for SBS5 that gives you the ability to Email Invoices & Statements
- We have added options in the Revise Client File Menu and the System Defaults Menu’s to include the new options such as Print Invoice,Print Credit Notes, Print Statements. & Email Invoices & Statements.
- Sales people now receive a confirmation email when the Remote Order is imported.
- Higher then normal DPI in Windows 10 was no displaying screens properly, This has been Corrected.