Monthly Archives: April 2017
- Data Structures Updated to work with Manager Updates,
- Multi-Threading for Store Data imports is now Schedulable.
- To enable this exciting new feature you have to follow these steps.
- Goto the “User Preferences” menu tab and click on the “System Preferences” button, Put a check mark in “Multi Thread Import” & “Autorun scheduled Import Store Data” procedure.
- Click the “Reminders” Button make sure you have the amount of time in seconds that SPOS should check for Imports/Exports any value (number) other then “0” the default value is 600 sec
- Then click on the “Schedule” button and set the time and days of the week you want the Imports done, click on the OK button.
- You MUST leave Manager open for it to launch.
- The “Print Item Catalog” report can now be filtered by size and color.