Monthly Archives: December 2015
- If the proper Barcode scanner driver was not selected, The program (Spos) would freeze. This has been Corrected.
- We have added a new Spell checking Feature, You must Activate the feature on the “User Preferences” tab. You have the choice of english or french or both, while typing if there is a mistake you will get a red line under the mistyped word. simply right click on the work and select the corrected spelling provided in the drop down menu.
- Different ribbon styles are now available on the “User Preferences” Tab. Try them out to see the difference in each.
- Three columns are added to “Employee Performance Report”.
Quantity, Transactions and Quantity per transactions.
- Two columns are added to “Employee Sales Analysis Report”.
Transactions and Quantity per transactions.
- Item details are added to “Item list – Non-active” Report.
- Inventory evaluation reports includes end date in the heading.
- The New sale screen was not properly saving its columns when modified. This has been Corrected.
- Spos Manager: Was displaying the wrong barcode on “Item shipments”. This has been Corrected.
- We have done a Complete overhaul on the internal coding to make Spos more sleek & responsive as we move forward to new frontiers.