Monthly Archives: November 2015
- Different picture formats can now be used for the logo on receipts (PNG,JPG,BMP,GIF)
- We have added a new section on the Daily Totals screen so Salespeople and check there sales totals without having to print the Daily totals slip – To get to the new screen from the Home tab you have to click the “Daily transactions button, then the Daily Totals button, then click on the Sales by Salesperson tab.
- We have added the option to include or exclude Cost details on the following reports, Sales By Date, Item List, Items to Reorder, Overstock Items, Item Sales Report, Item Sales report (Detailed), Profit Analysis, & Sales Analysis report.
- If the next barcode number option is blank, in the system setup – Miscellaneous Tab, Then barcodes on newly created items will not be automatically assigned.
- In the “Print Invoice” module, The client limit was not working, This has been Corrected
- When Importing from a CSV there was a problem setting US currency for US clients. This has been Corrected