Monthly Archives: July 2015
- In certain situations the user was able to enter a price that exceeds the maximum discount limit.. This has been Corrected
- When running the Commission’s Report it was doubling the amounts. This has been Corrected.
- When creating a New Repair certin options are new disabled until the repair is saved, such as printing labels, taking pictures etc..
- You can now Import & Export both discontinued & Web items
- When upgrading from version 3 or 4 to 5, it was giving a Restructure needed message, This has been Corrected
- There was minor corrections needed on client Pole Displays. Done
- In the “Employee Sales Analysis Report” the total discount percentage was being calculated with repairs included in the sales amount. This has been Revised
- If you have an Item with an Empty barcode field, it will no longer print the Empty field on the label
- Users with the proper rights will now be able to revise inventory adjustment transactions.
- You can now filter or group the Commission report by region.